Very pleasant – kept me awake during the whole workshop!
You are hereHome › IQ101 - Introduction to Information Quality
IQ101 - Introduction to Information Quality
Early Bird rates expire 14th February. Contact us for discounts on group bookings!
Join Information Quality expert Daragh O Brien for this course that teaches the fundamentals of Information Quality management as a strategic business function.
- Learn why Information Quality is not "scrap and rework" or data cleaning.
- Understand the application of fundamental quality principles to Information as an Asset
- Develop skills in analysing the root causes for Information Quality issues and problems
- Find out how to build the business case for effective Information Quality in your organisation
- Be able to explain to your peers how Information Quality skills apply in areas like Data Protection and Information Governance.
This course is based on a retired FETAC syllabus that Daragh O Brien developed over a decade ago, and it maps to the learning objectives for professional certifications from DAMA International and the International Association for Information & Data Quality.
Note: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any difficulty booking on-line and we will make arrangements for off-line payment.
Check our Course Descriptor for more details!