Castlebridge was founded to help people do great things with data in responsible and sustainable ways by changing how people in organisations think about data and information.
We believe that the key to harnessing the value of data is the empowerment and enablement of people in organisations through improved processes, appropriate technologies, and relevant data skills and competencies for all staff.
Our vision is to be:
- a trusted partner and advisor to our clients,
- a trusted contributor to our professional communities
- recognised as the experts in solving complex data challenges
- recognised as the education service provider of choice for data protection and data management skills
We deliver on our mission and vision through a defined set of core values as a business.
- All data that is processed ultimately affects people in some way. Equally, people are at the heart of day to day decision making and actions relating to data in organisations. We focus on the empowering people to deliver better data outcomes for others.
- To achieve this, we focus on developing relationships with clients and their stakeholders so we can understand the drivers and challenges in the organisation.
- To support this we drive internal collaboration across Castlebridge and in our knowledge transfer to clients.
- Commitment and Integrity
- We honour our commitments to clients and each other and ensure accountability for results is clearly understood.
- We act at all times with integrity and professionalism with each other and with clients and partners.
- Excellence through Continuous Improvement
- We pursue excellence through a focus on continuous improvement of our methods, practices, and internal knowledge and skills