GDPR Essentials (PA)
Elaine Comyn will be the tutor of GDPR Essentials course that is intended to introduce the fundamentals of the GDPR. The comprehensive structured approach to training provides practical, in-depth understanding of the scope, core concepts, principles and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Topics covered will include:
- An overview of the GDPR
- Exploration of the core principles of the GDPR
- Legal grounds for processing
- Expanded rights and obligations
- Risk and governance principles in the GDPR
- Responsibilities of DPOs
- Cross-border data transfers
- The Accountability principle
This course is accredited by the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM). Attendees will receive an ICM Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Training Award on successful completion of the course including attendance and coursework assessments.