Brexit Preparation Clinic for Data Protection
Introduction and Purpose
This clinic is designed to provide understanding of the implications of Brexit on Data Protection compliance for EU Based businesses giving practical guidance on reducing the risk of adverse impacts on your business. This course addresses:
- GDPR Requirements around Cross Border Data Transfers
- What Brexit changes for businesses with UK based Suppliers or selling into the UK
- Strategies for risk mitigation
Learners will be able to . . .
- Understand implications for EU based businesses dealing with suppliers in UK
- Identify what will change for EU based businesses
- Understand the impact on Irish businesses which target and sell into UK when it members processing personal data
- Understand implications for UK businesses seeking to do business in the EU
- Identify strategies to remedy and mitigate risk
Training will be delivered through a two-hour workshop-style session with questions and answers.
To book just click the corresponding time below:
Mon, 7 October 2019 13:00 – 15:30
Mon, 7 October 2019 15:30 – 17:30