Business Account Development (Hybrid/Remote)
Self-starter with a passion for solution-oriented selling and account development to help grow and sustain our client base
Castlebridge is seeking a motivated Business Sales Executive to support the Advisory and Education services teams in serving our current clients and developing new opportunities.
This role will be primarily Wexford based, and successful applicants will be required to attend meetings and work a certain amount of time from our Wexford town offices.
About the Company
Since 2009, Castlebridge has been recognised as one of the premier consultancies for data strategy, data governance, and data protection. We work with clients to help change how people think about data.
We take a pragmatic and practical approach to client engagements, with a strong ethos of telling the client what they need to hear, providing objective, evidence-based assessments, applying proven and reliable methodologies, and delivering market leading expertise through our core team and our network of industry partners around the world.
Castlebridge is also a registered Research Organisation and collaborates extensively with universities in Ireland and abroad in research into the business side of data.
About the Role
The focus of the Business Account Development role is to develop and lead the consulting sales account strategy in Castlebridge’s existing customers to build sustainable long term business relationships, and to develop and win market-making opportunities that enable transformational customer outcomes and drive commercial growth.
- Strategy & Planning:
- You will lead the Consulting team’s contributions to the account vision and strategic approach
- You will support the Chief Operations Officer in developing and executing the growth plan for the business.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- You will develop regular contacts with customers to maintain understanding of customer business & industry priorities,
- You will support the Advisory Services and Education Services teams by seeking and collating feedback on engagements and helping them anticipate & mitigate risks to customer satisfaction
- Business Value Selling:
- You will engage with customer stakeholders in value conversations to help the team develop, transformational consulting and education offerings that are aligned to customer business needs & priorities
- Account Team Orchestration:
- You will act as a key customer liaison with the core delivery teams to ensure a positive customer experience
- Deal Excellence:
- You will drive excellence in the sales cycle from lead qualification through to deal closure, effectively executing per selling processes & methods to drive deal velocity & successfully close deals
- You will work with the Advisory and Education Services teams to develop “ideal customer personas” and objective criteria for assessing, delivering, and sustaining deal value.
- You will have a strong work ethic and a good attention to detail and a motivation to learn.
- You will also be a confident and competent communicator, and be comfortable working alone or with the team to deliver on our objectives.
- You work effectively with technical, business, and legal personnel
- You can develop clarity of stakeholder purpose and goals through interactions with current and prospective clients
- You can engage insights from different areas of the team to develop solutions or opportunities for clients
- You are a strong process thinker with a focus on continuous improvement and development
- 3+ years industry sales experience in the commercial or public sector (e.g. Finance, Local Government, etc.)
- OR Bachelor’s Degree AND 2+ years industry sales experience in the commercial or public sector (e.g. Finance, Local Government, etc.) or related work
- OR equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology (IT), Law or related field AND 4+ years industry sales experience in the commercial or public sector (e.g. Finance, Local Government, etc.) or related work
- OR equivalent experience.
- 1+ years consulting solution sales experience
Salary & Benefits
The salary and benefits package for this role include:
- Starting Salary €30,000-€37500 basic salary with OTE of up to €60,000
- Employer contribution to pension after successful completion of probation period
- Other benefits engage after successful completion of probation period
Castlebridge will provide you with the support ensuring your personal development in helping you to advance your career – from mentoring, on-the-job experience, and further training opportunities.
The Data Protection Notice for our recruitment and selection process can be found here.