- Data Adequacy for the UK post Brexit
- The Data Protection & Infosec Snafu that is Clubhouse
- The role of data governance in navigating these kinds of issues!
Useful Links For Things Discussed in this Podcast
- Daragh wrote about Data Protection by Design and getting data governance fundamentals right to support data protection earlier this month
- We discussed the possibilities for a Data Adequacy decision in a blog post before Christmas (predates EU Commission Draft Adequacy Decision)
- UK Minister with responsibility for data protection said the quiet bits out loud in the Financial Times, and a summary is available here without having to navigate the paywall. Suffice it to say that the Commission’s view that Adequacy is possible if the UK makes no changes to DP laws and implementation appears to be on shaky foundations already.
- Daragh spoke to Newstalk about Clubhouse – news coverage and link to the podcast episode is here.