In this webinar run in collaboration with the Invent Centre in DCU to celebrate Data Protection Day on the 28th of January, Daragh O Brien looks at the role of data strategy for small businesses and start ups, including the opportunities in ensuring good data protection practices are implemented from as early as possible in the life of your business.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- The impact of Covid-19 on traditional small businesses and how data is now at the heart of operations
- How Covid-19 has accelerated innovation in a number of areas – but data is at the heart of it all
- How connected working raises challenges and opportunities in how we ensure staff have access to the information they need to do their jobs (in a safe and secure way)
- The potential role of Data Protection Impact Assessments in the Right to Work from Home
- The challenges of cross-border data transfers in the wake of Brexit, and what will happen next?
- The increased pace of regulatory enforcement (from a low base) by the DPC.
Subscribe to Castlebridge Insights
Related Resources and Links
Here are some resources and links relevant to this Webinar:
- Data Protection and Connected Working Webinar
- Governing Data Protection in the era of “Connected Working”
- Managing the Future of Work in the Connected Enterprise
- Paying your data ‘due diligence’
- File your Flight Plan for Data