This website and blog have been a little bit quiet for the last while. There’s been a lot going on.
- I’m a syndicated columnist over at TDAN.com now
- My colleague Katherine and I have written a book (available 3rd May)
- Brexit has happened (here’s a webinar on data protection issues)
- GDPR preparation trundles along
- Castlebridge has tripled in size (or is that tribbled in size)
- The DPC has launched GDPRandYou.ie as a landing page for information on GDPR (and they joined Twitter).
We’ve also been very busy helping a range of clients get on the road to GDPR readiness (not compliance… it’s a risk based model afer all…)
Normal service will be resumed here now, with blog posts from the rest of the Castlebridge team being added to the rota over the next few weeks.
Check out our training page to find out about our training partners in Ireland, the UK, and the US. There’s one missing from that list at the moment, our colleagues in the Data Protection Training Centre.
We are 87 working days away from Towel Day (the feast day of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fans) and from GDPR Day.