This is where you will find our privacy statement. We've produced it as a pdf document you can download and print out. Here we've produced a summary of the key points for quick reference, but we would ask you to take a look at the full document and get back to us with any comments or questions.
The key points of our Privacy Statement are
- We are Castlebridge Associates, a trading name of Bridgecastle Information Management Ltd. We have offices in the Invent Centre in Dublin City University and details of our registerd office can be found via the Companies Registration Office.
- We aim to meet or exceed expectations with how we manage your personal data and keep it safe. After all, we need to walk the talk as we are trying to help businesses and other organisations improve how they are managing their information assets, so we need to lead by example.
- We will use your personal data only for certain specified purposes, all of which are aimed at making your life easier and making your interactions with us and our website richer and more fulfilling.
- We will only disclose your information in certain specified circumstances, but we do use some 3rd party hosted services to help run our business which do require us to disclose certain limited personal data. We've included a list of those services, what we use them for, and links to their privacy policies in our Privacy Statement.
- For the majority of interactions with us we will process only a very small amount of personal data about you (usually just your name, email address and occasionally a contact telephone number). For certain purposes we may require more (for example, if you buy consulting services we will need a postal address) and for us to deliver certain services we may need to capture and disclose certain additional data such as your education experience, work experience or similar. We'll tell you about that when we are doing it so you will always be informed.
- We don't hold your data for ever, unless you are still interacting with us either as a customer or a regular visitor to the site. We have defined business rules for deleting or anonymising data as part of a good housekeeping policy. Where data is required to be retained for longer periods and in non-anonymised forms for the purposes of supporting investigations into outages on the site or providing evidence to law enforcement authorities where malicious activity has taken place on our site, we reserve the right to secure such evidence and retain it for as long as is required to satisfy the investiative process and any subsequent prosecutions.
- Speaking of housekeeping - we will make it easy for you to tell us when information we have about you is wrong, missing, incomplete or just plain cruddy. We will also proactively monitor the quality of information we are holding and conduct fact-checks with you from time to time to make sure we are up to date and accurate.
- Finally - while we aim to meet or exceed legal requirements, we also want to meet or exceed your expectations. So we are open to feedback at all times either through the comment box at the bottom of this page or through the special contact form we've set up for Privacy questions.
|Privacy Statement.pdf||442.8 KB|